Yes, you can live stream mobile games. There are several apps like the Twitch app available for android and iOS users to use that allow players to stream their gaming content directly.
Your gaming content can benefit your friends, family, or anyone and you can start with the most convenient tool at hand – your mobile phone.
If you’re curious about how it works, then we’re here to help you with how you can stream your favorite mobile games including the top mobile MMORPGs that you are playing with lots of great content.
Let’s go ahead and take a look at the ways how you can stream mobile games:
Live Stream mobile games on Twitch from your phone
If you’re one of the avid Twitch users who want to see your content on the Twitch platform, the good news is you can stream your mobile games to Twitch. As mentioned earlier there is a Twitch app for both android and iOS users.
The steps for streaming to Twitch using the Twitch App on Android are as follows:
- Download the Twitch App.
- Open the app and log in.
- On the top-left corner, tap on your profile.
- Tap on the Stream Games option.
- If it’s your first time streaming, you will be asked to give microphone permissions to capture voice and in-game audio. You will also be asked to give permissions to overlay content where chats can still pop up on top of your game without you having to leave the game.
- Adjust the settings as necessary.
- Tap Launch Game.
- This will open your chosen game and the Stream Manager. Stream Manager allows you to view chats and reply to chats.
- Tap Start Stream.
- To stop streaming you can tap on the End Stream button.
The steps for streaming to Twitch using the Twitch App on iOS are almost similar to that of android with just a difference in the overlay permissions on android.
When you start your stream in iOS though, you click on the Record button to capture your stream. Then you can switch to the game you want to stream.
Live Stream Mobile Games Using your PC
Streaming your Mobile Games through the use of your PC is easy as long as you have the needed requirements to stream. The following are the steps on how yo can stream mobile games through a PC:
- Prepare the needed streaming equipment such as:
- Streaming gaming PC with specs that can handle the high-graphics game
- Streaming software
- Strong internet connection
2. Connect your mobile device to your PC using an HDMI Cable
3. Launch the game you want to play on your phone.
4. Open the streaming software.
5. Start broadcasting your content using the streaming software. Streaming software should have steps on how you can stream the content once you connect your phone to your PC.
You can also use emulators to access games that will have you stream mobile games directly from your PC.
Recommended Streaming Software for Streaming Mobile Games
Aside from the Twitch App for Android and iOS, there are other streaming applications that you can try as follows:
Top Streaming Software for Android and iOS
- Omlet Arcade
Top Streaming Software for PC
- XSplit Gamecaster
Best Mobile Games to Stream
There are several games that you can stream but the top ones that you can try streaming if you’re still looking for a game are as follows:
PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a battle royale game that has up to 100 players fighting for survival. The last person or team standing will be the winner of the game.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
This is a 5v5 MOBA game where each player controls a hero with unique abilities. The objective is to destroy the enemy’s base.
Asphalt 9: Legends
This is an arcade racing game that has you race with some of the world’s most prestigious cars.
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
This is a strategy game that has you build an empire and battle with other players around the world.
There are several ways for you to stream your favorite mobile games. You can use the Twitch app, or other streaming apps, or even connect your phone to your PC and use streaming software. With that, you can start sharing your gaming content with the world.