All Pokémon That Evolve With a Shiny Stone

All Pokemon That Evolve With a Shiny Stone - Featured Image

All Pokémon that evolve with a shiny stone are part of the frenzy when it comes to Pokémon stone evolutions both in games and in movies. Of course, other evolution stones can evolve a Pokémon like Fire Stone, Water Stone, Moon Stone, Leaf Stone, and many more but there is something special when Pokémon evolve … Read more

Most Sold Pokemon Games of All Time (Main Series)

Most Sold Pokemon Games of All Time - Featured Image

The most sold Pokemon game of all time are the 3 original games (Red/Blue/Green) on the GameBoy. Combined, sales of all main series Pokemon games has reached 290 million with around 35% of the sales coming from Japan alone. The remaining 65% of sales come from overseas. Below you will find the most sold Pokemon … Read more

All Pokeballs in Pokemon GO

All Pokeballs in Pokemon GO - Featured Image

The Pokeball is usually overlooked but it is in fact your most important tool when ti comes to capturing and expanding your Pokemon collection. As you might have seen before in the anime, the various types of Pokeballs has different abilities and help increasing your chances of a successful capture. To help you understand which … Read more

20 Most Beautiful Flower Pokemon: Gorgeous and Pretty

Most beautiful flower Pokemon ever - Featured Image

The vast world of Pokemon is filled with interesting creatures and the most beautiful flower Pokemon are among the most adored. The gorgeous and pretty flower Pokemon capture the hearts of players and anime fans with their adorable appearances. We have researched the top flower Pokemon that has graced the Pokemon world. Aside from the … Read more

Best Pokemon in Pokemon GO: Strongest & Most Powerful

Best Pokemon in Pokemon GO: Strongest & Most Powerful - Featured Image

Catching the best Pokemon in Pokemon GO is a player’s ultimate dream. With the strongest and most powerful Pokemon, you can complete quests and win in fights with tremendous ease. To find the best Pokemon out there, you’ll need to put in a lot of research and time. The good news is that we’ve done … Read more

20 Cutest Pokemon Ever Of All Pokemon In The World

20 Cutest Pokemon Ever of all Pokemon in the World - Featured Image

The Pokémon world is full of captivating and cuddly Pokémon. People from all over the world have long been enchanted by Pokémon pictures that swarm internet searches. With the massive number of Pokemon brought about by the Pokémon Company, comparisons are inevitable. Some would compare which among the Pokemon are the strongest, the rarest, and … Read more

Eevee Evolution in Pokemon GO: How To Evolve Eevee

Eevee Evolutions in Pokemon Go: How to Evolve Eevee - Featured Image

Eevee is one of the most popular and well-known Pokemon in Pokemon GO and one of the most talked-about topics in Pokémon Go is about how to evolve Eevee. Eevee’s evolutions, often referred to as Eeveelutions, have multiple types and variations depending on which special items are used, happiness levels, moves available, and even the … Read more

All Pokemon Starters by Generation in Order

All Pokemon Starters by Generation in Order

These are all Pokemon starters by generation in order rom gen 1 to the current gen 8 Pokemon starters. If you are a long-time Pokemon fan, then chances are that you have played more than one Pokemon game. When starting each new game, it is important to think about the starter pokemon that will help … Read more